Royal Life Saving is seeking a trainee to work in our office at Gumdale in a marketing support role. The role is an entry level role, perfect for school leavers, college/university students, or someone wanting a career change. As part of this role, you will be provided on the job training and development to assist your professional growth, making this role a great opportunity to develop and build on pre-existing marketing skills or start a career in marketing.
This role would provide marketing support to the administration and education teams, plus our other divisions. The role is advertised on a casual employment bases and will suit someone seeking flexible working hours around two days per week.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and editing marketing materials and documents
- Providing a high level of customer service to all clients and stakeholders
- Answering phones and emails
- Maintaining and updating of documentation
- Organizing resources and training/meeting rooms
- Constructing professional communications/documents
During Training; level 1 of Fitness Industry Award 2020
Pay rate per age group: Age 17+ $17.38, 18+ $20.35, 19+ $22.71, 20+$26.73
After training; Level 2 of Fitness Industry Award 2020
Pay rate per age group: Age 17+ $17.85, 18+ $20.60, 19+ $23.34, 20+$27.46