Royal Life Saving Australia and Surf Life Saving Australia would like to invite you to a webinar following the release of the 2021 National Drowning Report and National Coastal Safety Report. Join us on Thursday 9 September 2021 to reflect and discuss drowning statistics and key drowning trends from the last 12 months.
We will hear from a range of speakers covering research, policy and practice, who are all working to reduce drowning across Australia.
Thursday 9 September, 11am-12pm EST
Royal Life Saving is pleased to facilitate its third Aquatic Industry webinar for 2021-22 and will be joined by practitioners, advocates and experts in the field including:
- Justin Scarr, CEO, Royal Life Saving Society – Australia
- Adam Weir, CEO, Surf Life Saving Australia
- Alison Mahony, Author of the Royal Life Saving National Drowning Report
- Surf Life Saving Research team, authors of the National Coastal Safety Report
- Peter Hopkins, Marine and Safety Tasmania (MAST)
- Omar Mahmoud & Feroz Sattar, Founders of Swim Brothers, NSW
- Floss Roberts, Royal Life Saving – Northern Territory
The Webinar is facilitated by Royal Life Saving Society – Australia
Registration for this event is essential, please register at the below link.