We are presently looking for:
- Senior Lifeguards (at Gumdale – to Start in September 2021)
- Casual Lifeguards (at Gumdale and Redcliffe)
- Learn to Swim Instructors (Casual – at Gumdale and Burpengary)
- Kiosk attendants (Casual – at Gumdale)
- Customer Service Officer (at Gumdale)
With the industry projected to grow into the future, it is a great industry to get involved in with lots of opportunities to grow your career and make a meaningful impact in your community. Entry level courses to become a swim teacher, pool lifeguard or one of the many support and office-based roles are relatively quick and won’t break the bank, and you may even be able access government support.
Aquatic industry roles help to make a positive impact on people’s lives. They allow you to work all over Australia calling on the many soft skills you may already have from previous jobs or teaching you skills if it is your first job. For example, communication, teamwork, customer service, problem solving have an important role to play in the aquatic industry.
At the time of writing, on seek.com.au there are:
- 268 jobs for lifeguards (https://www.seek.com.au/career-advice/role/lifeguard)
- 202 jobs for swimming and water safety teachers (https://www.seek.com.au/career-advice/role/swimming-instructor)
You too can make a big impact in a meaningful role in this industry.
Join 67,000 new colleagues in the aquatic industry today.